How do these statistics affect YOUR results?
- 70% of the workforce is disengaged; only 30% are involved at any level. (Gallup)
- Managers who are deeply focused on employees’ strengths hold the potential for eliminating disengagement. (Gallup)
- 75% of an organization’s performance problems stem from poor employee relationships. (Dana)
- The cost of poor communications is cited as $62.4 million per year for large companies and close to a ½ million for smaller companies.
Fully Engaged Companies are Changing the World
Are you one of them? Do you want to be? It starts with you.
Whether you’re a manager, leader, coach, consultant, or learning professional, the quality of your conversations, and the mindsets and questions with which you engage in them, has the highest potentially positive impact on individual, team, organizational and cultural results.
Join us for this practical and enlightening workshop and learn how to Change Your Questions and Change Your Results. The workshop is based on the methodologies in Dr. Marilee Adams’ bestselling book Change Your Questions, Change Your Life: 12 Powerful Tools for Leadership, Coaching and Life.
You will leave the workshop with:
- Core methods and principles for thinking better and having more successful conversations
- Practical tools, protocols, and skills that make a difference with individuals, teams and organizations— all of which you can use right away
- Ways to activate the best mindset and questions to take you and others where you want to go
- A renewed sense of confidence, optimism, and possibility
About Inquiry Institute’s work:
“Marilee’s writings are by far the most profound articulation of the power of the question that I’ve come across. It’s true: we live in worlds our questions create.” David Cooperrider, Ph.D., Professor in Appreciative Inquiry at the Weatherhead School of Management, Case Western Reserve University
“Dr. Adams’ work has turned out many exceptional results for us. It has contributed to the transformation and strengthening of my staff. We now have a very high engagement rate, between 94 and 100 % as rated by Gallup and other pollsters. Learner attitudes and practices have contributed to saving millions of dollars. And it’s helped us create a Learning Organization and as Marilee calls it, an Inquiring Organization.” Director of IT in U.S. Federal Government
Organizations that use our work include: NASA, Federal Reserve, NIH, DuPont, Johnson & Johnson, Harvard University, Kent State, Dept. of the Treasury, American University, Booz Allen Hamilton, Toronto General Hospital, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Upper Arlington School District in Ohio, multiple coach training organizations, and others
Workshop led by Marilee Adams, Ph.D.
Location: Embassy Suites in Independence, Ohio
Date & Time: Saturday, March 16th; 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tuition: $495 – See our early bird specials and discount codes
Great results begin with great questions!